Thursday 21 January 2010

Amulet #17 - To prevent forgetting the important details


So, I'm on a bit of a roll with the requests! Today's amulet was made specially for Cara who has been staying at mine while she is working on the "The Pigs Of Today Are The Hams Of Tomorrow" event here in Plymouth. As part of the weekend's activities, Cara is taking part in The Performance Re-enactment Society's UNTITLED PERFORMANCE STILLS project. She was a little bit scared that she might forget some of the important details of the performance she wanted to describe, so I rustled up this fine amulet to make it impossible to make mistakes.

I think this is also a bit of a hang-over from the 'snow-wars' truce amulet - I don't think I got that one quite right! It is a shame that I'm not in a place full of snow anymore really... Maybe I will just have to work out more situations where truces/surrender would be useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment